Lettuce RP and Stuff

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place for our friend group to rp because skype doesn't work for that.

3 posters

McMullin house party 2k15

tenzin
    tenzin
    Admin

McMullin house party 2k15 Empty McMullin house party 2k15

Post by tenzin Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:43 pm

McMullin house party 2k15 Kelti_gif_by_greetingsfromantiva-d8q0umv
    ////////\\\\\\\\KELTI MCMULLIN////////\\\\\\\\

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"Kelti asked, an obvious undertone of worry in her voice. She sat down a large bowl of popcorn on the dining room table and gave Leah, who was pulling several varieties of liquor out of brown paper bags. The uncertain redhead didn't even know how the other girl had gotten the alcohol as neither of them were of age, but Kelti wasn't planning on asking either. It was actually somewhat of a relief that Leah had brought it. One of Kelti's initial worries when Leah Perkins had goaded her into hosting this party was that rowdy high schoolers would be raiding her father's pricey aged liquor collection. There would be no way of explaining her way out of that scenario.

Leah glanced over at Kelti, placing the last bottle of vodka on the table "You need to chill-Seriously, for the hundredth time, I've planned everything down to a T. This will all go smoothly. Our parents are all away at that couples'-finding-god-retreat-thing, they'll never find out. Besides, if I wasn't good at being sneaky, I'd have been sent to a Catholic boarding school by now"  the blonde smirked and yet somehow, Kelti still did not feel all the reassured. She still had no idea how she'd let herself be talked into this. Leah turned and walked into the kitchen, before back over her shoulder If you're really that worried, just lock up all the valuables or something. I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to steal from you, you're dad's some hotshot judge, right? That's enough to make any delinquent shit their pants... And FYI- The party location was undisclosed until as of two hours ago. We're not going to get any super destructive people- people outside our school won't even have time to hear about the party until after it's over. Like I said- I've got this all planned out."   

"If you say so..." Kelti nervously ran a hand through her hair and was just about to go actually lock the valuables up, when the sound of the doorbell rang through the house. She froze. Leah popped her head back in through the archway.

"I'm getting the ice- could you be a doll and get the door? I think the first guests have arrived"
    Eggy
    Eggy
    Admin

McMullin house party 2k15 Empty Re: McMullin house party 2k15

Post by Eggy Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:44 pm

McMullin house party 2k15 Tumblr_nh3n27yDmR1stmypwo2_500 McMullin house party 2k15 Tumblr_m96q59eUPQ1r25xgk

Simon Oh & Francesca Diaz

Seeing as Fran had surprisingly no plans for the day (Cynthia had cancelled on their mani-pedis on last minute's notice, which was a bummer), she figured there was no harm on going to the party Ryan had brought up earlier that day. But apparently it was the National Day of Screwing Francesca Over, because 'something came up' and Ryan suddenly bailed, leaving her to go alone with...

"Soooo..." Simon Oh said for what seemed to be the 100th time that day, as they were standing outside the door, waiting to be let in.

He could wholeheartedly admit that he didn't exactly feel at ease around Ryan's friends, given that he knew little to nothing about them, and things had quickly started going south with Francesca on the way there the moment the topic of the weather became old.

"So?" Francesca repeated, playfully, trying not to let on that she was slightly annoyed. Really, the guy wasn't so bad to be around on a regular basis--in small doses--but the fact that Ryan practically made her his baby sitter for the day continued to irk her.

He scratched the back of his head, "It's kind of quiet. Don't you think we're a little early?"

The brunette girl raised an eyebrow. "Why, were you planning on making a dramatic late entrance? Early's fine--best chance of actually getting our hands on a good drink."

Simon couldn't really find an appropriate comeback to that--not an uncommon occurrence--so instead he quietly leaned against the wall of the house, next to the door, internally debating how impolite it would be to just tell Francesca that the only reason he was even here was because Ryan managed to talk him into it and he'd rather go home.

(She looked slightly pissed off already, though, so he figured he'd rather not risk it)
    Satan_Loves_U
    Satan_Loves_U

Post by Satan_Loves_U Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:49 pm

"I'm actually pretty upset you forced me out tonight, man." Vira crossed her arms in anger and annoyance, watching Dilyn knock on the door. "I'd much rather be home. Watching Netflix. Avoiding people and-"
    "Doing lines on your iPad?" Dilyn looked over at her and frowned.
    "Wow that's a low blow."
    "It was meant to be." he said. "I'd rather you hate me for bringing you out, than me hate you at your funeral because of your overdose." Vira didn't say anything for a while. She finally sighed amd rolled her eyes.
    "I don't even know anyone here. These are your friends."
    "And now they will be yours." He smiled. "You'll like Kelti. She's sweet."
    tenzin
    tenzin
    Admin

Post by tenzin Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:01 pm

McMullin house party 2k15 Kelti_gif_by_greetingsfromantiva-d8q0umv
    ////////\\\\\\\\KELTI MCMULLIN////////\\\\\\\\

Kelti hurried over to open the door, hesitant to who might be there. She couldn't help, but picture rowdy college boys hell bent on destroying anything and everything in her house. She sighed, once again regretting having ever let Leah talk her into this and opened the door, trying to force a smile. The smile became genuine when she spotted Dilyn. Her initial stress levels decreased greatly. Although Dilyn was the only one at the door she knew, she at least recognised most of the others from school, which meant that they probably wouldn't destroy her house. "Hey! You're early- all of you are actually... Not that that's a bad thing... Just um- come in?" She gestured and stepped to the side.

McMullin house party 2k15 Tumblr_mpqc79DQBp1risfldo4_250
    /////////\\\\\\\\\LEITH TORRES/////////\\\\\\\\\

Leith knew he wasn't really supposed to be here. He knew that he should probably be keeping a low profile and not getting himself into situations that could get him into trouble with the law... Again... Such as underaged drinking at unsupervised house parties. But, Leith also knew that he was supposed to make his bed in the morning... Did that mean he ever did?

Nope.

Honestly, he didn't see the harm in going. Kelti McMullin lived in some fancy secluded area with high fences and private swimming pools. This could be his only chance to go to a killer party of this sort. It wasn't like he was friends with the girl and it was abundantly clear that she was not the type to make a habit out of these kind of events. He highly doubted that the cops would be called... And if they were? Well, he knew several smokers would probably show up and that there lungs would suck and he'd be able to outrun them and by extension, not be the ones to get caught.

As he strolled up the walk way, he could make out a group of people at the front door. Two of which, he recognised. One was McMullin, who was clearly greeting the people and the other was Fran. He'd only had a few conversations with her, primarily while they were lost in the forest one time, but Leith thought she was pretty cool. He didn't recognise the other two people standing on the porch talking to Kelti, or the guy standing with Fran. Once Leith was close enough, he smirked and called out "Hey Frank!"

McMullin house party 2k15 Selfie-1McMullin house party 2k15 Tumblr_nk90lnGaCW1tehu17o6_250
    //////\\\\\\THEO GRAVIOS &BRYCE O'CONNOR//////\\\\\\

"Just because Mari decided you were allowed to come doesn't mean you can talk to me" Bryce scoffed, folding his arms like a child. If anyone was unaware of his strong dislike of the Cajun, they'd damn well know by the end of the night.

Theo put his hand over his heart with a mock hurt expression. "You wound me- What have I ever done to you aside from extend a hand of friendship"

Bryce rolled his eyes "Gee I don't know Gravios, maybe hit on my girlfriend consistently whenever you see her? You're fucking creepy, I hope you get maced."

Theo couldn't help, but smirk "Just wait until Mari gets here, I'll tell her how hurtful you're being!" Fewer things amused the man more than mocking people like Bryce.
    Satan_Loves_U
    Satan_Loves_U

Post by Satan_Loves_U Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:37 pm

McMullin house party 2k15 Tumblr_ne6e6tyxGj1ts7y19o6_400McMullin house party 2k15 Giphy
    Vira Christopoulos and Dilyn Morrison
    Dilyn smiled upon looking at Kelti, he was so taken by her he didn't notice Vira's death grip on his shirt. "Hi babe." He kissed her temple gently. "You look beautiful."
    Vira rolled her eyes and looked around. She didn't wanna be here, but Dilyn did have a point. She'd much rather be here than with another needle in her arm. She looked at the ginger haired girl in front of her and had to agree with Dilyn. She did in fact look beautiful. She saw her a lot in Dilyn's wallpaper of his cellphone, so she'd gotten used to the face.
    "This is my date, Vira." She heard him say, and quickly forced a smile on her face. "Vira, this is my girlfriend Kelti."
    "Hi."

McMullin house party 2k15 Celeb_Crushes_-_Jennifer_Lawrence
    Damaris Martinez
    Mari walked as quick as she could in her high heels. She was running late, and knowing Bryce he would NOT be happy with her about inviting Theo. She didn't mind either of them, on the contrary, she loved both of them dearly, but Bryce's feelings towards the cajun is what made her worried. She saw them standing outside as she closed in on the McMullin house party. What came over her to throw one, she'd never know. But she thought, might as well, and came. Fixing her septum ring to give her something to do with her hands, she smiled and ran a little.
    "Hi! Sorry I'm late you two." She gently kissed Bryce on the cheek. "I hope I'm not ruining your man-bonding?" She winked at Theo.
    Eggy
    Eggy
    Admin

Post by Eggy Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:38 pm

McMullin house party 2k15 Tumblr_nh3n27yDmR1stmypwo2_500 McMullin house party 2k15 Tumblr_m96q59eUPQ1r25xgk
    Simon Oh & Francesca Diaz

Fran turned her head in the direction the familiar voice was coming from and grinned at the familiar face.

"Hey, Leaf," she greeted him, laughing. "Weird seeing you around without a ton of trees surrounding us, to be honest. You came to party all by yourself?" she added, noting his apparent lack of company.

Picking up on the fact that her actual company was hanging back quietly, pretending (very poorly) that he hadn't been following the conversation, Francesca decided she had not yet lost her manners. She pointed at the tall boy to her right.

"This is Simon, by the way," but just because she couldn't help herself, she added: "I'm babysitting him tonight."

Simon frowned. "She's not--I'm older than her," he said, more as a thrown-in bit of information, knowing that Francesca had (hopefully) been joking. He had long ago decided he did not understand her sense of humour.

"Age is not wisdom--and it also doesn't make for good alcohol tolerance," Francesca remarked swiftly. "You do one stupid thing when you're plastered and it pretty much follows you around for the remainder of high school," she added, before turning to Leith and jokingly following with: "Next worst thing after getting stuck in one of the elevators or lost in the stupid forest, right?"

Simon couldn't help but think 'Well, a little too late for that piece of advice', but he was definitely not going to voice that thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:07 pm